Fade In by M. Mabie
Coming March 17th, 2014
Tatum Elliot is a successful writer on a hit television show, lives in an Upper East Side apartment and loves her life. She wouldn’t change a thing. Unfortunately, she doesn’t have a choice. She’s losing her sight.
Tripping over her tongue and her heels, Tatum all too quickly realizes that the things which appeared so important before are slowly slipping away leaving room for what really matters. With the support of her best friends, family and colleagues, she begins to see that there’s much more to life… and herself.
When Ben Harris enters her life as her new personal assistant, she can’t tell if it’s his good looks and charm that are working on her libido, or his kind and helpful nature working on her heart? Whatever it is, neither one of them can resist it.
As her vision fades out, a world of love and happiness just might…Fade In.
Fade In is a contemporary-romance novel about laughing through your tears and telling life to, quite frankly, “Suck it.” This novel contains sexual situations that the author may or may not have tried at home… for your safety, of course. Research is research.
M. Mabie lives in Illinois, NOT Chicago, with her rock-star husband. (True story.) She loves writing for Fifty5Cents Book Blog, which she owns and operates- at the moment quite poorly. She’s a proud member of the Indie Author Romance Author Chicks writing group where she maintains a high standard of professionalism and lady-like maturity- or not.
She cares about politics, but won’t discuss them in public. She uses the same fork at every meal, watches Wayne’s World while cleaning, and lets her dog sleep on her head.
M. Mabie has never been accused of being tight lipped or shy. She’s THAT girl.
(She doesn’t usually speak in third-person, but surprisingly does when weirded-out about writing her bio.)
Goodreads Author profile: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7420449.M_Mabie
Goodreads Fade In page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18911978-fade-in
You could win:
- The Infamous Ellen James & Avoiding Amy Jackson by N.A. Alcorn Ebooks 1 Winner gets both books.
- Ignite & Incinerate by Tessa Teevan Ebooks 1 Winner gets both books.
- Tempo by Kelly Collins Ebook
- Hardwired & Hardpressed by Meredith Wild Ebooks 1 Winner gets both books.
- Push The Envelope by Rochelle Paige Ebook
- Broken by K. Webster Ebook
- Changing Course by Aly Martinez Ebook
- At Death It Begins by Elle Jefferson Ebook
- Winner’s Choice: Any Ebook by Laurel Ulen Curtis
- Winner’s Choice: Any Ebook by Jacquelyn Ayres
- Save Me From Myself by Stacey Mosteller Ebook
- Catch My Fall by Ella Fox Ebook